SeptiKing is a scientifically designed blend of bacteria, nutrients, and enzymes compressed into an easy-to-use human and pet-friendly tablet that you flush down the toilet.
SeptiKing – Septic Tank Decongestion
€5.84 – €29.99
- New Biotechnology
- High Strength 75billion CFU/tablet
- Just One pill a month
- For Septic Tank Congestion remediation.
- Human and Pet friendly
SeptiKing is a scientifically designed blend of bacteria, nutrients, and enzymes compressed into an easy-to-use human and pet-friendly tablet that you flush down the toilet. it breaks down human and organic waste, increases dissolved oxygen, and reduces C02 emissions. It is effective in hot and cold (4 deg celsius) conditions.
SeptiKing will reduce the number of pump-outs required and improves system efficiency – saving you money.
Once the septic tank is decongested, then you can switch to LooKing tablets for system maintenance.
We recommend 1 tablet per month
SeptiKing is made up of a number of blends of natural harmless micro-organisms chosen for their specific abilities to vastly accelerate the biodegradation process of human, vegetable, animal, fibrous and hydrocarbon waste.
The release of bacteria in this way is called bioaugmentation and provides the following benefits:
- Biodegrades the solidified effluent in the chambers of a septic tank. This decongests the soakaway, rendering the system functional and prevents contamination of groundwater.
- In addition some of the microbes used, due to their unique capabilities of converting an anaerobic to an aerobic environment, eliminate waterborne diseases such as dysentery, diarrhoea and typhoid.
- Other microbes in the products compete with the cholera bacteria for the same food source, starving the cholera bacteria and preventing them from spreading.
- Decongest the anaerobic and aerobic solidified effluent in oxidation and maturation ponds very much cheaper than by the usual mechanical methods or expensive extensions. Additionally they ensure compliance with health requirements, which other methods do not do.
- Accelerate the biodegradation process in hydraulically overloaded sewerage systems including septic tanks and French drains thus relieving the load and ensuring the final effluent conforms to discharge standards and avoiding health hazards. In this way plant capacity is increased, more waste can be processed in less time.
- Eliminates drain odour
To find out more about how biological septic tank treatment can help in your home contact us.
6 Pack – Save €5, 3 Pack – Save €2, Single Tablet