This septic tank shock treatment products give a massive boost to microbe populations to digest excessive sewage effluent, fats, oils and greases, eliminate unpleasant smells, reactivate the septic tank, and improve the performance of soakaways.
Number 1 Septic Tank Treatment Shock Treatment Pack
Number 1 BEST SEPTIC TANK TREATMENT & SOAKAWAY SOLUTION PACKAGE
Signs that your Septic System has failed or is failing
- Foul odours
- Sludge build-up
- Soggy areas around your tank
- Blocked soakaways
We have the solution to get your Septic Tank back into shipshape condition.
This Booster pack will give a massive boost to microbe populations to digest excessive sewage effluent, fats, oils, and greases, eliminate unpleasant smells, reactivate the septic tank, and improve the performance of soakaways.
In your Booster Pack we will supply everything you need;
- PITKING is a septic tank treatment made from a blend of bacteria and enzymes specially formulated to rapidly digest organic waste and reduce bad odours found in and around pit toilets, latrines and septic tanks.
- It’s totaly safe for the environment.
- FATKING targets and eliminate wastes like unsaturated fat, vegetable and fish oil, milk, starch and protein in numerous industrial wastewater applications.
- Grease traps and drain maintenance in restaurant kitchens, fast food outlets and hotels.
- Minimise the impact of floating oils and greases that cause operating upsets in wastewater treatment plants.
- LooKing Biodegrades the solidified effluent in the chambers of a septic tank. This decongests the soakaway, rendering the system functional and preventing contamination of groundwater.
- In addition, some of the microbes used, due to their unique capabilities of converting an anaerobic to an aerobic environment, eliminate waterborne diseases such as dysentery, diarrhoea and typhoid.
- Accelerate the biodegradation process in hydraulically overloaded sewerage systems including septic tanks and French drains thus relieving the load and ensuring the final effluent conforms to discharge standards and avoiding health hazards. In this way plant capacity is increased, and more waste can be processed in less time.
THE 3 SEPTIC TANK TREATMENT & SHOCK SOLUTIONS ABOVE WILL:
- Reactivate drainfields and soakaways
- Regenerate failing septic systems – boosting aerobic bacteria
- Clears slow-flowing soakaway drains
- Increases microbial activity 7-10 times
- Rapidly eliminates foul smells and odours
- Reduces pre-existing sludge more quickly